.A.S.A. Parking – provided by Versia Holding
Versia Holding offers complete parking solutions for municipalities in Central and Eastern Europe.
Versia activities are divided into four main production lines:
Quality of life
All developed cities have experienced or are experiencing substantial increase in car ownership, leading to a rapid increase in private mobility. The immediate consequence is a fall in citizens' quality of life: traffic congestion on certain routes, excess demand for parking spaces, use of roadways not suitable for private vehicle traffic, pollution, accidents, etc.
Benefits of complex parking management
Improving management of parking facilities allows us to gain surface area for other more socially beneficial uses. There are even more advantages – making up for the lack of residential parking in established urban areas, providing, if necessary, modal interchange points on the city outskirts, encouraging business activities, services and the use of public transport through the regulation of parking in city centers, guaranteeing supply delivery through the management of loading and unloading, and discouraging car use through management of the available parking and dissuasive measures to prevent illegal parking, such as the use of tow trucks and wheel clamps.
We offer four main production lines:
- on-street parking
- off-street parking
- tow truck service
- parking studies
We manage more than 120 000 regulated on-street spaces with approximately 5 000 parking meters in 84 cities and more than 10 000 off-street spaces in 39 parking houses. We also operate more than 100 tow trucks.
Our solution for on-street parking makes it possible to:
- decrease level of traffic (vehicles do not drive around too long to find place for parking),
- increase safety of traffic (decreasing number of illegally parking cars decreases a chance for traffic accidents for example in vicinity of pedestrian crossings),
- use existing parking spaces at maximum (shortening the rotation time will guarantee that the place will be used by more cars in one day),
- support public transport (drivers who park the car in long term parkings at the edge of the center will use public transport to get into the center),
- support services and shops in the center (higher rotation of vehicles means higher amount of customers in the city),
- free municipal police from low qualified jobs (using our own controllers we take over part of the duties).
Download our leaflet (pdf)